Weight2Lose licensing is unique in the following ways:
- Proven clinical business model, with innovative OHIP, insurance and private pay monetization strategies
- Practical operations guide
- Unique and evidence based programming, developed for primary care physicians and allied health professionals
- The only clinical and medically led program with OHIP coverage, to license its brand and share its operations secrets and program resources
- A unique guide to offer services via telemedicine (in addition to the clinical model), while benefiting patients with OHIP coverage
License owners receive (and benefit from):
- Comprehensive and practical training program and support system (in our Toronto head office).
- Growing brand recognition
- Referrals from a growing network of medical doctors and corporate partners
- Confidential Weight2lose operations and billing manual
- Growing library of practical and evidence based resources for patients
- Scripted program manuals designed for facilitators
- Strategic consulting
- Continuous research and content provision
- Corporate wellness projects/ revenue sharing (upon availability)
While a medical, nutrition, fitness or healthcare background can be an asset, it is not required. Weight2Lose is looking for business oriented professionals with a passion and dedication to build a profitable medical weight loss and chronic disease care clinic for their community. Our thorough and turnkey system is designed for any motivated entrepreneur.
An incorporated company is required to operate the Weight2lose clinic license or function as a separate division within your existing registered corporation.
Provided that you are in good standing with the Licensing organization, additional locations can be applied for.
Please refer to our Steps to Clinic License Ownership page for more information.
- Integrate Weight2Lose into an existing health oriented business
- Strategically select and launch a new clinic site
Weight2lose will provide a complete training program covering key categories such as: 1) Operations 2) Sales and Marketing 3) Program Facilitation and 4) Human Resources. The training program will prepare new license owners and their staff to deploy and operate Weight2Lose programs and services. The training program takes 3-4 days to complete, spread out over a course of approximately 1 month. We provide:
- License owner operations training
- Facilitator training
- Sales and marketing training
- Operations manual
- Facilitator manuals
- Patient manuals and resources
- Coaching calls
- Coaching workshops
- Email support
- Peer support
Please refer to the training and resources page for a more detailed breakdown of our training program.
It is essential for Weight2Lose license owners or senior administration staff to manage Weight2Lose operations on your premises.
It is important for license owners to have qualified staff (e.g. registered nurse practitioner or registered dietitian) that completed the facilitator training portion of the Weight2Lose licensing course covering nutrition, cognitive behavioral therapy and health education.
A site license owner and/or operations manager may facilitate programs in addition to managing operations. This may help lower expenses in the initial stages of growth. Once your clinic becomes busy, it is advisable to have a dedicated operations manager to oversee sales, marketing and administrative duties.
You must have insurance coverage for your healthcare business, with Weight2Lose as additional insured. Facilitators must have coverage relevant to their area of practice.