Welcome to Weight2Lose Medical Clinics, where our team of healthcare providers specializes in preventative healthcare, clinical nutrition, and cognitive behavioral therapy to assist with the management of Avoidant or Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID). Our compassionate and research-supported approach can help guide you towards recovery and support you in your ARFID treatment journey.
How Our Nutritionists Can Help with ARFID Management
Our team of trained nutritionists who specialize in eating disorders can help manage symptoms of ARFID by:
- Providing up-to-date, scientifically-supported information on ARFID and the latest management strategies for the eating disorder.
- Assisting with stabilizing weight reduction.
- Providing parents with support, guidance, and resources.
- Addressing possible vitamin deficits, if relevant.
- Providing techniques and advice for establishing a healthy relationship with food.
- Reducing anxiety associated with eating particular or unexpected meals.
- Creating a customized meal plan that is nutritionally balanced.
- Monitoring progress as necessary.
- Collaborating with other healthcare providers to support the overall ARFID treatment and recovery process.
Book a Free Consultation Today
Get a free phone consultation today! We’ll explain the procedure, discuss your objectives, go over billing and pricing, and answer any questions you may have.